SI BEHAVIORAL NETWORK , INC.
SI Behavioral Network, Inc.
is a health home provider for
Coordinated Behavioral Care’s
Pathways to Wellness Program.
CBCares Pathway to Wellness Health Home offers the following services:
- Comprehensive care coordination that ensures each person enrolled receives quality, integrated medical and behavioral healthcare services;
- Education and support for managing chronic medical and behavioral disorders to improve overall health;
- Transition services designed to reduce unnecessary use of inpatient and emergency services; and
- Help addressing housing and/or economic instability that can undermine health and adherence to treatment.
- Individual and family supports
What Is a Health Home?
A Health Home is a care coordination program where all of an individual’s caregivers communicate with one another so that all of a patient’s needs are addressed in a comprehensive way. This is done primarily through a “care coordinator” who oversees and provides access to all of the services an individual needs to assure that they receive everything necessary to stay healthy, out of the emergency room and out of the hospital. Health records are shared (either electronically or paper) among providers so that services are not duplicated or neglected. The Health Home services are provided through a network of organizations – medical centers, mental health clinics, substance use treatment programs, supportive housing and many more. All the services together become a virtual “Health Home.”