SI BEHAVIORAL NETWORK , INC.
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Priority referrals are:
- Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) Referrals
- High users of psychiatric inpatient and CPEP services
- Jail or prison discharges
- Individuals who are homeless
- Individuals with 2 chronic medical conditions
The role of the SIBN Care Coordinator include the following responsibilities:
- Review of the individual’s clinical history, life goals, service needs, and goals for participation in services.
- Collaborate with both consumer and provider (s) in the development and implementation of an Individualized Service Plan (ISP) and crisis plan based upon the consumer’s chosen goals.
- Monitor both the utilization and efficacy of the service package on an ongoing basis and actively work with both the consumer and provider in revising the ISP when indicated.
- Assure ongoing assessments of client goals, strengths, and skill deficits.
- Determine resources that will meet the need identified in the assessment process.
- Coordinate and integrate a written service plan in cooperation with clients.
- Facilitate service delivery.
- Coordinate treatment plans with service providers.
- Assure the maintenance of case management records.
- Provide services that prevent or resolve crisis in order to prevent unnecessary use of emergency rooms and inpatient services
- Provide medication education.
- Assist clients in learning to use fiscal resources.
- Provide community support and education.
- Provide wraparound funds for everyday purchases.
CLIENTS NEED TO HAVE ACTIVE MEDICAID TO RECEIVE THESE SERVICES